- Statutory rape and sodomy charges rejected by Los Angeles District Attorney’s office in Pasadena in matter involving alleged intercourse and sodomy with minor.
- Negotiated “Wet Reckless” disposition in San Fernando court where client lost consciousness and collided with another vehicle while allegedly driving under the influence of several drugs and also allegedly possessing methamphetamine, marijuana, Xanax, Alprazolam, and Clonazepam.
- Spousal abuse matter in Glendale court dismissed following righteous Serna Motion by defense counsel.
- Negotiated “Wet Reckless” disposition in Glendale court in DUI matter involving .15 BAC.
- Negotiated a sentence of six month drug rehabilitation program with suspended sentence in six felony count identity theft matter in West Covina court where client had several prior similar convictions and was on probation in several matters.
- Felony drug charges dismissed in Burbank court following righteous suppression motion by defense counsel.
- Client sentenced to straight probation in a federal matter involving a bank employee embezzling over $20,000 from bank client accounts.
- Stalking charge rejected by Los Angeles District Attorney’s office through efforts of defense counsel.
- Negotiated trespass deal in Glendale for woman accused of third time theft charge despite her prior burglary and petty theft with prior convictions.
- Negotiated reduction of petty theft charge to trespass in Van Nuys court.
- Client acquitted of driving under the influence of Phenobarbital after only 45 minutes of deliberations by jury in Long Beach court.
Want to Read More?
To read more of our firm’s case results, please click here.