Effectively Battling Charges Of Public Corruption
Public officials in California are held to stringent standards by federal and state laws instituted to curb corruption. The consequences of violating these laws are grave and can mean professional and personal ruin for those convicted.
At Yeretsian Law in Glendale, our founding lawyer, Lara Yeretsian, can provide aggressive and effective legal representation if you are accused of any of the following charges, plus many more:
- Bribery of a public employee, judge or elected official
- Money laundering charges
- Violations of the RICO Act
- Bank fraud
- Violations of environmental regulations
- Misappropriation of public funds
- Mismanagement of disaster funds
How To Confront Charges Of Malfeasance Or Fraud
Public corruption cases begin many months, if not years, before indictments are handed down. Often, a grand jury conducts a thorough and lengthy investigation, during which retaining an experienced defense attorney can shift the odds in your favor tremendously. If you hire Lara as your lawyer, she may be able to:
- Conduct a parallel investigation that challenges the prosecution’s primary contentions
- Hold law enforcement and the prosecution accountable as they enforce laws that are often complex and convoluted
- Engage the prosecution and begin a relationship valuable for any negotiations that may occur
- Advise you on actions to take to stay clear of charges of obstruction of justice or perjury
Our lead attorney has a proven record of representing clients in high-profile, high-stakes cases and emerging victorious. She is determined and tenacious in the courtroom, and sensitive and understanding in working with you.
Get Out In Front Of Public Corruption Charges — Contact Us Today
Do not wait until your name is in the paper to address corruption accusations. Call our law firm today at 818-741-1220 or email us to set up a free case consultation. Our office is located in Glendale, and we serve greater Los Angeles and much of Southern California.
Our practice speaks Spanish, Arabic and Armenian.